29 March, 2010

A Little Secret

Here's a little secret about me. It's really nothing at all. Just something I've never told anyone until now. (Oh, something you need to know first: Here at Aunt Deborah's, we wash all of the dishes by hand.)

I love washing dishes.
When I wash dishes, I think. When I think, I don't think of anything really deep or compelling. I think of weird things. I think what would be gross to eat if I didn't clean the dish full. This is hard to explain so here's an example:
If I were to wash a glass that had coffee in it, if it wasn't all the way clean and someone ate ice cream out of it, it would be gross. (Yes, I eat my ice cream out of a cup.)

Sure, anything would be gross if you didn't clean it all of the way and then it sat in the cabinet for a while... But, I still like to think of that. I don't know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment