21 April, 2010

Another List...

I have learned a number of lessons in the past few days.
  • Brooms and flying dirt really excite children and dogs.
  • If I am not paying attention, God will quiet my world to make me listen.
  • Jon Foreman is an incredible musician.
  • Dirty diapers (and anything for that matter) belong where dogs and children can not get to them.
  • I have a lot of people praying for me.
  • God has given me gifts so I can enjoy them but, most of all so others can enjoy them and they can be used for His kingdom.
  • I enjoy rain a lot.
  • I'm hungry most of the time- I need more protein in my diet.
  • No matter how many dishes I wash, dry, and put away there will still be more to do. (This goes for toys, too)
  • God is answering my friendship prayers by bringing people into my life.
  • I enjoy listening and watching.
  • I am not a morning person. Screaming children make this worse.
  • Some people would do anything for my safety, this comforts me.
  • My little sister is growing up. I look at her pictures and see parts of me in her face. And her chubby cheeks are starting to leave. What will I do without them?
  • Sending and receiving letters excites me.
  • I feel so much more alive when I eat well/ exercise.
  • Not being able to drive makes me antsy.
  • I am afraid of physical contact with people. God is helping me overcome this. SLOWLY, but surely.
  • Some people may never learn but, that doesn't mean we need to stop trying. God never gives up on us.
  • I am okay with summer dresses.... In fact, I enjoy them.
  • When a child sees water, they will want to touch, or swim, in it.
  • I need to get out of this habit of listing everything.....
That's all I have for now. I will try to blog more so I don't have to list.

No comments:

Post a Comment